When you find yourself in a jam that seems impossible to get out of, sometimes the best thing to do is to turn to someone who has expertise in the type of problem that you’re facing. If you’re a consumer with debts that are becoming too hard to manage and your credit score has dropped, expert financial counseling can help you understand your options and find the best solution.
Financial Planning Strategies
- Monthly expenses consulting
- Budgeting consulting
- Credit restoration consulting
- Lifestyle consulting
Our Financial Focus - Simplified
- Personal Goals
- Financial Goals
- Business Goals
- Lifestyle Goals
The Credit Assist will help to understand and analyze your current situation and provide you with viable options to address your concerns. The Credit Assist provides the counseling session including an action plan.
Our counselor will help you:
- Review your current financial situation including your income, expenses, assets, and liabilities
- Discuss possible options based on your goals for the session, which may include social service referrals, educational materials, working directly with your creditors, and a review of The Credit Assist’s available services which include:
- Budget Counseling
- Debt Management Program
- Bankruptcy Counseling (Pre-filing and Post-Education Discharge Certificates)
- Student Loan Counseling
- Housing Counseling (Reverse Mortgage, Homebuyer Ed, Foreclosure Prevention)
The Credit Assist is here to help you develop an action plan to address your situation and you are under no obligation to participate in any of our programs or services. At the end of the counseling session you will feel good knowing that there are options available and that you are not alone.
For a successful session, please gather your most recent bills, statements, correspondence with creditors, and pay stubs. It is important that you provide complete and accurate information so that we can identify the options that will best address your situation.
The fastest way to get started is to contact us at 347-754-4667. Counselors are available to assist you Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 8:00pm, and Saturday from 10:00am to 6:00pm (Eastern Time). The Credit Assist also offers a budget evaluation form that allows you to complete the evaluation at your own pace, before speaking directly with a counselor.
Financial change can start immediately by simply applying basic financial restrictions on your spending. Things that can help now are stopping the following:
- Assuming more credit card debt
- Borrowing more money
- Payday loans
- Frivolous spending